Sunday, October 25, 2009

Catching Up

The weekend of the 9th, I flew out to Steamboat for my friends' wedding. Beautiful, and so them! Their vows was my favorite part. "Jim, do you want to marry Steph? Yes! Steph, do you want to marry Jim? Yes!... You are married!" It was perfect for them. And luckily, the weather decided to cooperate since the wedding was at the Botanical Gardens. I stayed with my friend Lisa. It was so great to hang out with her and Shawndra again. We also got to have a Girls' Night on Friday at the Rio and Ghost Ranch. I miss being able to see them so much!

View from Lisa's back porch
View from Lisa's front porch. What an awesome spot!
Steph and Jim, look at him just look at her :) They've been together for 10 years.
Shawndra and Lisa at the reception
Me and Lisa
What a blast! I was sad to leave my friends.
The family was here this weekend. It was great just chillin' with them, doing a little shopping, and playing with Jinx. I think they wore him out; he's been sleeping ever since they left!
Bri and I discovered that my new hair holds dye REALLY well...I was a redhead for a little bit! And after some dark brown over it, it's kinda burgundy. It's alright, it'll fade.
That's all for now.
Love Always,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment