Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quick Update

Some quick highlights from the last week.

-Nate and I had a blast at the Fosse wedding last weekend. It was at St. Croix National Golf Course in Somerset, and it was beautiful!

-I went to Duluth last Saturday for Amy's bachelorette party. It was so great to see the girls again and go out in Canal Park.

-I've been working at the Oakbrook Companies as a temp property accountant. I found out today that unless someone quits, I'm just a temp for a couple months.

-I had a really good interview today for a Financial Reporting Accountant at an insurance company. I'm really interested in this job! It's permanent full-time, and they have amazing benefits.

-I really like living with Nate. It's so nice to be able to see him every day.

Nate and I at the wedding

That's all for now.
Love Always,
Kaitlin
P.S. I am determined to finish unpacking and organizing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment